MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Thank You, kind of Good Bye and a "gift idea"


Loss makes artists of us all as we weave new patterns in the fabric of our lives. Greta W. Crosby~~~


Thank you to all my friends for your kind words, good wishes and sweet little gifts over this year...
I went through a huge transformational process, this last year was marked with deep losses , and a lot of physical pain

....now again I am going through a sickness not allowing me more than some minutes on the puter.
high fever, lot of pain and weakness as well as many dreams and insights.
as i will not be able to celebrate my birthday in any "outer forms" , I decided to gift myself with a new
life
I let go of all old cluster, old bonds that limit me and others in the process, old patterns ,
I will never ever again engage in any "special" path to enlightenment or move to any holy/sacred spaces
, I will only sing songs that come from my soul...
all is always here right now ...
no tradition , religion, petition for me any more .....no dualism of any kind , no matter in what disguise...it is only about separaton instead of integration - I took enough of that remedy in my life and don't need no more...
I was taught in painful ways this year that life is fragile and precious... no time for pretense of any kind.

I AM FREE ... I am Rainbowserpent ... The world is my home, right where I am is Sacred Land and Sacred Life - and there is nowhere to go and nothing to do any more .. the old skin is off... (.if you find this old snakeskin on your path better leave it behind though it might look attractive to you and you might have an impulse of using it ;-) ...)

I love you all ,
Dagmar Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment