MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ecstasy , Love and Joy

 
 
Are you aware how much you impact my Life, Growth and Happiness ... Yes YOU ... ALL of YOU
As you, I am a human being going through many transformations and transitions. I am on my Spirit Path since birth as all of us , more aware since about 20 year...s . I have walked different traditions and woke up to the in-sight that all are the fingers pointing to the moon , not the moon itself. All are equally valued by me today , now that I know we do not need a path, tradition, Culture , religion .... we can honor them for what they have been in the development of humanity , but we only need to Wake up to the our deepest cor/heart and re-connect to Source ... adn Walk In Beauty .
It is YOU who have helped me to SEE , FEEL, UNDERSTAND in many different ways . Ways I might not have appreciated in the moment, for which I apologize and ask your forgiveness as you will ask forgiveness from those you have judged harshly on your path .
I am Mama Bear. I love you, this love can be tough ... to Wake you and me up from illusions , but I love you no matter what .

Yesterday I decided that my path from now on goes through ecstasy and love and Beauty after decades where it has developed through pain/s. I am grateful to be ready to allow for me to leave the trail of tears inside me.
I honor the pains and fears and wounds and abuse I have faced in this lifetime . It made me strong and who I am . But it is not longer needed now.
I welcome the celebration of Life starting now in my early fifties . Celebration of Life itself and all its expressions . Cooking , Walking , Watching , Talking , Love Making .... all in Abundance and Beauty and Heart . 100 %. Healing Complete.
Gratefulness and Love.

AND : if I can do it , YOU sure as heaven, can do it too !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment