MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, March 1, 2014

No Matter How Small... the teachings of the Beetle.




Allow yourself to become gentle by the small ones.

During our visit of our Elders, sitting at the coffe table, suddenly a small beetle crawled in my direction . Grandpa saw it first and mentioned it , saying : you might just crush him.
He was really surprised seeing me protecting this small insect that most people just see as something disturbing.
But though he laughed at my protective posture , he helped me to open the door so that I could carry the beetle out of the house and release.
On my spiritual journey I found back to the wisdom of my childhood, talking with all animals and protecting them all-ways, no matter how small or big, appealing or not... it was my spontaneous impulse to prevent all from hurt.
Now, at older age , this is combined with the knowledge that ALL living things have an essential place in the eco-system.
It is not my right to judge and kill for the only reason that my ego perceives some being as disgusting or of less value or disturbing my comfort zone.
Everything is a miracle .... for those with eyes to see.

And whatever vibrates with life has a teaching ...
Beetle is in fact a totem animal , too , aiding in transformation, metamorphosis, resurrection and rebirth  of the soul.
The soft belly is close to the earth, symbolizing that their wisdom is sacred and deep and down to earth and reminds us of our connection to Mother Earth .
Due to its  back which is protected by a hard shell it symbolizes protection as well, reminding us that healthy boundaries are protecting our life path.
Beetle is asking you :
I it ime to fly or walk in life?  Are you grounded ? Do you protect life in healthy ways ?

No comments:

Post a Comment