MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Body Challenges



~ Today´s InSight ~
Prayers on the wind to all of you . 
I am having a challenging time in the mornings as my body seems to release a lot of toxins and tensions between 7-11 h . 
Though my spirit might soar high and the intention is there , I can´t as I want .... a humbling experience. 
I know many out there are having same sort of morning problems due to (chronic) illnesses. 
And maybe just like me , you do not look as if you have a physical challenge.

On my path I have learned that I need to go with whatever IS.
Not pretending , not neglecting , not fighting and - biggest challenge  - no self pity - just self care and adjustment to the best possible extend.
I do some AcuPoints, drink lots of Hot Lemon Water and if possible , take a walk in fresh air ... not the one with the Nordic Sticks and the stiff and fast attitude, but more qigong style, one step after the other , breathing in qi over the whole body into my energy center .

Everything has meaning , our body symptoms are NO sign of spiritual weakness . They are part of human experience , sometimes because of karma, sometimes because of something that needs attention , sometimes of imbalances (mentally , emotionally) we need to care for. As with all challenges , when we have them, we get the gift of being able to deal with them at the same time, push our envelope and expand out of our comfort zone - possibility for growth and the developement of compassion.
No need to over-do or over-focus ... no need to get self-ish , self-centered around the "problem" ...
Understanding that we face something a lot of others face simultaneously puts us in the right place. The experience of our inter-connectedness and our fragility in our human bodies and experiences.

We all want to be happy and free from suffering . ALL. All One.

No comments:

Post a Comment