MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, December 6, 2013

Feel Your Feelings ??? What the Hell does that mean ???




In my Practice as EarthLife Counselor / Healer
I experience one major issue : the problem of most people to
Feel Their Feelings

It sounds simple but for most of us it is not. We have been programmed to not feel, to not trust what we feel, but to become rational and think things through.

So very often as answer to "tell me what you feel"
I hear :
I feel worthless
I feel fat
I feel guilty ...you name it ...

actually these are NOT feelings but thoughts.

So then : WHAT are feelings and how to feel them ?!

Feeling is what you feel in your body.
Allowing yourself to feel the sensation  that is happening in your body, your body can release it .
You sure re-member this perfectly calm and relaxed feeling after a good , long cry ? This feeling is the sign that your emotions were able to flow through and be released and do not stay stuck in your body.

In healing sessions I therefore
create a setting and sacred space  where it is possible to feel  the sensation as it is happening in your body, allow it to be there, without a story about it, and in a very short period of time (just a couple of minutes ) flow through and out.
It is very interesting how simple it actually is and how fast it happens when we do it in a "safe container" and know that there is someone caring right at the side in case it gets intense.

Magdalena Rainbowserpent Medicine Woman / Kvinna

No comments:

Post a Comment