MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I.G.N.I.T.E Method -Birth (copyright Dagmar Ceki)


Dear One and All ,

first I want to thank all of you who beared with me the last weeks while i had to go through hibernation, challenge and shift....
Now it is done, and something new has been created and born.

I have developed the I.G.N.I.T.E.  Method (Intention-Growth-Nurturing-Initiation-Transformation-Empowerment )
This method will be consumating all we have done so far in the EarthLife Distance Trainingat the EarthLife Institute . It will consumate all tradions, religions, methods I used in the training so far .
It will stand free from ideological backgrounds and free of the male ways.

Those in training with me : You will find back all we have done and understood so far, yet the termology will be free from tendencies of putting something/someone into boxes .
It will help everyone who uses it , to instantly shift perspective and work from inside out, without any „belief system" involved – only the belief that there is an Unlimited Self in everyone , that we need and want to „let out".

The name I.G.N.I.T.E.  Method stands for the power of re-igniting our lifeforce, our inner knowing and step right in .
It stands for much more – but you will find out yourself

I have gone through changes , this was kind of a pregnancy. Now as the Mother of this new method ,
I come back to you .

So this is what I have decided up in regards to the organizational aspects up to now:

there will be kind of two branches in the core training (4-6 months) :

* one branch is for those who only want to use the method for their personal benefit. With them I will proceed as we used with the Training up to now. You will receive max. 1 paper and assignments during one week and one support email per week.
payment is 10-20 dollars a month.

* Second: those who want to go out and have the authorization to use this method publicly or become an affiliate of the EarthLife Institute . This requires the full training which will last 4-6 months and requires additionally one phone call a month and one gathering in an intensive training ( for people outside europe or too far away ,relax : we will find alternatives ) Your training will be much more intense so that when you are done , you and I know you can work with other people , too. You will get as much feed back and support as you need .
It request a payment of 40-100 dollar ( you decide) a month , and a commitment to show up for the calls and the assignemnts .

After the core training there will be opportunities to go deeper into special ways to use the method ( being with dying, parents training, team training , working with animals and so on and so forth)

A new beginning is IGNITEd , let us all enjoy ..... I am you , Dagmar

No comments:

Post a Comment