MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I.G.N.I.T.E Method - what is new ? what is different?

EarthLife Institute
I.G.N.I.T.E method - training

What is new ? What s different ?


I.G.N.I.T.E method is designed to empower you and let you grow spiritually in the most effective and lasting way.
It is the melting momentum of all the paths and methods I have studied during my life , and it supports you with tools coming from neuroscience and quantum physics as well as shamanic wisdom and alternative healing methods of different origine.
There is kind of a red thread when you work through the training , but everything willl be adapted to you personally in the ways of skillful means.

There are two main differences if you compare this method to other ways.
- You can do this training whatever your belief or philosophy is.
- I have integrated a method called ETHOS , that will help you to get connected with your Authentic Universal Self easily , and enables you to keep this contact, or get back with simply exercises.

Though I.G.N.I.T.E. is free of a certain spiritual or religious background, it will adress your desire for spiritual growth in ways that allow you to establish the spirituality that is yours. You will either develope your own , resonating spirituality or be able to integrate what you have ever felt/seen/believed.
Your spirituality is your very personal relation with the source/god/spirit/ whatever you call it , IF you name it ... we do not name it for you.

The I.G.N.I.T.E method does NOT use New Age methods like Positive Thinking .
It is not just about how you can achieve your wishes and how to become rich,
but about how to ignite your life force in a way that makes your life feel complete and fulfilled and establishes your wish to participate in life in responsible co-creation.
Nothing will be imposed on you. There will be no imposing of harmony , love and light thinking on you as this only makes you feel worse and on the long run brings back deep feelings of failure, depression and guilt.

This is a transformational path , that will bring you lasting effects.

As this programm in ist completion is totally new, it is not yet clear how much time has to be spend on this training. But we have scheduled approximately 4-6 months for the core training. This will differ due to the amount of time and energy you can put into it .

As already pointed out the I.G.N.I.T.E method consists of

4 pillars :

* Method/s to easily coonect and keep constant contact to Universal Authentic Self
* Balance Female/Male , rewire brain, use your talents...
* Symbols and more to understand Oneness and Diversity, and turn from the I to the We
* Energy coaching for trauma / blocks

We will have two branches

- a „light version“ , where you will be handed papers and mostly work on your own, with email support 3-4 times a motnh
- and a profound training where we will go much deeper and enable you at the same time to use this method in your working with people ( as healers, counsellors, coaches , caretakers...), you will be supported chat , email and telephon as much as needed. This includes an intensive training or something that will serve as an equivalent if you live too far away.

My intention in developing the training was basically to provide you with a method that brings lasting results, a possibility to go beyond dogma, and to help raising the consciousness as far and as fast as possible, for as many people as possible, as we live in critical times.


I.G.N.I.T.E method 2009 Dagmar Ceki

No comments:

Post a Comment