MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

From Fear to Love - NOW !


~InSight of Today~

There are but two feelings / state of Be-ings ... Fear or Love.
In every given moment I have the possibility to discern where my thoughts, emotions and reactions spring from. Take a step back from my engagement in those fears and observe them profoundly.
Then I have a choice :stay in the fear zone, in the old paradigm , worry about economy, health and the future or switch consciously to love and freedom.

In order to choose, the only question is : what do I want to see in this world, what do I want to feed.
Energetically it is fact that the thing I put my energy and attention to , grows. .... So whatelse could I choose than LOVE ?


Yes, there are forces out there ( and in us) that want to see us in fear. But the only power they have is through our stepping into their traps.

So let us turn from victim mind to consciously choosing Love.
From Competition to Responsible Co-Creation.
From I to We.
To Caring and Sharing ... from Fear to Love.

Shake the old stuff off and change the world - NOW 
 This is THE time 

No comments:

Post a Comment